Get your heart pumping with a quick run, enjoy a peaceful hike, or take the kids for a stroll. Urban Trails Seattle
gets you outside, taking you to beaches, old-growth forests, shorelines, wetlands, rolling hills, vistas, meadows, and historic sites, not only around Seattle, but also throughout south King County and on Vashon and Blake Islands. Your next nature fix is just steps away!
- Full-color guide to 45 trails
- Trail distance, estimated time, high point, amenities, and more
- Easy-to-reference maps
- Sidebars on area history, nature, and sights
- Info for families with kids and for dog owners
- Indicates trail suitability for walkers, hikers, and runners
- Public transit details
Features: Paperback. 2018. 237 pp. Many color photos, maps, resources, and index. 4 x 7 x 0.25 in.