Bend is the “Tahoe” of Oregon mountain biking, and this new guidebook will put you on the best-of-the-best of the area’s singletrack. Whether you’re a local looking for new routes, or a vacationer needing quick, well-described choices to fit your skill, fitness, and appetite for adventure, this is the book you’ll want to grab.
- 46 tracks in the Bend, Oregon area
- 50% or more of each route on singletrack
- Convenient, compact format
- Most current information available, including beta on new trails and/or trail networks
- Topographical route maps
- Directions to trailheads, trip distance, suggested season, difficulty ratings, fitness intensity rating, route options, and trail descriptions tagged with mileage points
- Pertinent information for the area, including shuttle and guiding services, bike shops, and recommended spots for post-ride food and beverage
Features: Paperback. 2017. 256 pp. Many black and white photos and topographic maps. 5 x 7 x 0.6 in.