This field guide for Washington's Olympic National Park is easy to stash in the car or slip into your pack. No matter the weather or terrain, Mac's Field Guides are the perfect wildlife identification tool for the amateur naturalist, covering a wide variety of subjects and regions in North America.
Mac's Field Guide to Olympic National Park:
- Is a durable, inexpensive, fun to use nature identification guide
- Is double-sided with 2 pages of identification
- Features land mammals one one side and marine life on the other
- Great for families, hikers, and anyone who loves wildlife
- Was created by a high-school science teacher
More than 1 million Mac's Guides have been sold!
Features: Laminated. 2 pages (double-sided). 11.75 x 7.25 in.