Please note: Permits are mailed and may take 5 to 7 business days to receive depending on shipping method selected at checkout. Please plan accordingly.
Fees are waived at Forest Service-managed day use sites on certain days of the year. To find out which days do not require a pass, please click
. Plan ahead by visiting the U.S. Forest Service website
for more specific information and updates about your destination.
About Your Pass:
- Honored only at the Lolo Pass Visitor Center on the Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest
- Allows the pass holder and any accompanying passengers in a private vehicle access to park in the Lolo Pass parking area
- Season pass users will need to print the license plate number of the vehicle the season sticker is affixed to on the front, lower right side
of the pass to be valid. Season passes must be permanently affixed to the lower left hand side of the vehicles windshield to be valid.
- Improper validation (incorrect or illegible) by holder may result in a warning notice or a violation notice. Any modifications to the pass will void the pass.
- Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
*Permitted activities may vary by Forest. Contact a Forest Service Office
Your purchase helps the Forest Service operate and maintain the Lolo Pass Visitor Center’s winter recreation program. Thank you for your support.
Features: 1 x 1 inch sticker.