Please allow up to 48 hours for pickup. Pickup will take place at:
Lolo Pass Visitor Center
21200 Highway 12
Lolo, MT 59847
Pickup hours are: Thursday – Monday, 7:30 am – 2:30 pm PST
The Lolo Pass Winter Recreation Day Permit is good for day use at Lolo Pass. Write in the date of use on the pass clearly and legibly. Improper validation or alteration of the pass in any way will void the pass.
Fees are waived at Forest Service-managed day use sites on certain days of the year. To find out which days do not require a pass, please click
. Plan ahead by visiting the U.S. Forest Service website
for more specific information and updates about your destination.
About Your Pass:
- Honored only at the Lolo Pass Visitor Center on the Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest
- Allows the pass holder and any accompanying passengers in a private vehicle access to park in the Lolo Pass parking area
- Day Permit users will self-validate their Day Permit by clearly printing the month, day, and year of use in ink on their pass.
- Improper validation (incorrect or illegible date) by holder may result in a warning notice or a violation notice. Any modifications to the pass (such as changing dates) will void the pass.
- Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
*Permitted activities may vary by Forest. Contact a Forest Service Office
Your purchase helps the Forest Service operate and maintain the Lolo Pass Visitor Center’s winter recreation program. Thank you for your support.