National Forest Recreation ePass (National Forests in Washington and Oregon only)
|$5.00||Item # 20281|
(Not rated yet)
Write a review
- Related Items
- Customer Reviews
Need your National Forest Recreation Day Pass right away? Get an ePass!
Getting an ePass is easy. Just fill in your information and print it now, or print it later using an order confirmation link you will receive via e-mail.
IMPORTANT: Your National Forest Recreation ePass must be printed within 2 days of purchase. After 2 days, the link to the pass expires and you will not be able to print or reprint your pass. No refunds are available for ePasses. If you will not print your ePass within 2 days from the purchase date, wait to place your order. We ask that you plan ahead and visit the U.S. Forest Service web site for more specific information and updates about your destination before placing your ePass order.
The National Forest Recreation ePass is honored at all Forest Service recreation day-use sites in Washington and Oregon where "Recreation Pass required" signs are posted.
- Is a printable pass intended for immediate use.
- Covers the pass holder and any accompanying passengers at per-vehicle sites.
- Is valid until midnight of the date printed on the pass.
- Place on vehicle dashboard so that it is visible and readable.
- Place multiple passes on the vehicle dashboard if your stay covers consecutive days.
- The ePass is valid only for the date specified at purchase.
- The ePass is valid only for the vehicle specified during purchase.
- Is currently not available for open topped vehicles such as jeeps and motorcycles.
- Any modifications to the printed ePass will void the ePass.
- Any attempt to electronically change information on the ePass is strictly prohibited.
- The National Forest Recreation ePass is non-refundable, non-transferable to another vehicle, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Sno-Parks (winter season)
- Group camping and organized activities
- Developed campgrounds or cabin rentals
- Special activities including: backcountry, climbing, Wilderness, or river travel*
- Harvesting Christmas trees or forest products
- Recreation on state lands.
- Johnston Ridge Observatory
Participating Forests: (click for details)
Colville National Forest
Deschutes & Ochoco National Forests
Fremont- Winema National Forest
Gifford Pinchot National Forest
Malheur National Forest
Mount Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest
Mount Hood National Forest
Okanogan and Wenatchee National Forests
Olympic National Forest
Rogue River-Siskiyou National Forest (No Sites Require a Pass)
Siuslaw National Forest
Umatilla National Forest
Umpqua National Forest
Wallowa- Whitman National Forest
Willamette National Forest
National Forest Recreation ePass benefits:
- Convenient to purchase and use.
- Available immediately, eliminating the need to pre-purchase a pass or stop at national forest offices or vendors on the way to your destination.
- Helps the Forest Service improve and maintain those recreation sites and facilities you visit in Oregon and Washington.
Recreation Day Use Free Days
Fees are waived at Forest Service-managed day use sites on the following days:
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- President's Day Weekend
- National Trails Day
- National Get Outdoors Day
- National Public Lands Day
- Veterans Day Weekend
*Permitted activities and opportunities may vary by Forest, contact a Forest Service Office for details.
Become a Member and Get 15% Off!
As a member, you get a 15% discount on everything we sell (except recreation passes, native crafts, and goods for resale). Plus, you'll be supporting our mission to help more people become stewards of Northwest public lands. You'll enjoy other benefits, too. Get an annual membership now for only $15.
Find out more about membership.
You might also like:
Average Customer Review: (Not yet rated)
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
There are no reviews yet.
Get 15% Off This Item Instantly!
As a member of Discover Your Northwest, you get a 15% discount on everything we sell sell online and at over 30 public land visitor centers around the Northwest (excluding native crafts, recreation passes, and good for resale). Your membership also entitles you to a similar discount at other amazing public land areas around the country, like Grand Canyon, Yosemite, and Yellowstone national parks!
Best of all, as a member you'll be supporting our nonprofit mission to help more people become stewards of Northwest public lands. Get an annual membership now for only $15.
Already a Member?
Sign into your account before adding this item to your basket (or email us your order number afterwards, and we'll apply the discount back-office.)
Find our more about membership.
Click for larger views...